Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Introduction

Hello!

My name is Jennifer Davis and my life mission is to conserve the beauty of a thriving natural world. I will do this though nature stewardship practices and leading others in conservation.

I'm about to begin an internship rearing Whooping Crane chicks to release in the wild! Located in Necedah and Baraboo, Wisconsin, I will be working for the US Fish and Wildlife Service and the International Crane Foundation. Click here and here if you would like more information about the whooping crane project.

This blog will document my journey through this internship for those who are curious about me and for those who may be interested in participating in the program in the future.

I can't wait to start this new journey, and I look forward to keeping you updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment