Sunday, May 9, 2010

Arrival


Yes! I've arrived. I had a gorgeous drive through the Upper Peninsula. I was tempted to stop at the little zoo on M-2, but fortunately it was closed. I'm sure I would have been horrified.

I was also tempted by pasties. mmmm pasties.... but resisted since it was about 10 in the morning.

I arrived to a scenic pasture-land. There are rolling hills, lots of trees and the constant sound of bird calls. It'll be nice to leave the windows open at night.

I've unpacked all my stuff into a tiny little room that is meant for two. I'm pretty sure my bedroom at home was bigger than my new room and bathroom combined. Good thing I edited everything I packed 3 times to eliminate extra.

I begin work tomorrow, and I still don't know what to expect. I'm off to meet the other residents of my building, wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment