Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Aaarrrgh

I just received bad news that my van will be in the shop longer. They found "supplemental damage," which they defined for me: more damage you find inside the wreck once you open it up to start fixing it. This means that they are waiting for further approval from the insurance adjuster. That will probably take another week in itself, at least. THEN who knows how much longer it'll take for them to fix it.

In short, the van has been in the shop for a month. Mostly, it's been sitting around doing nothing. Now, it's going to remain in the shop for an undisclosed amount of time. The wreck was NOT that bad!

I'm just frustrated that I'm not out with my birds. I miss them, I want to get back to them, and it's frustrating to have to sit here while my job is waiting for me in Tennessee.

No comments:

Post a Comment